General[edit | edit source]
Vabbian Commoners comprise the general population of Vabbi and are found in various locations throughout the region of Vabbi.
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Prior to Tihark Orchard (mission):
- "If you can't find it at the bazaar, you just can't find it."
- "It's too humid to be bandying about, don't you agree?"
- "The canyons and valleys keep our little haven secluded. I rather like the privacy."
- "The Sunspears are weak. No wonder Varesh crushed them in Kourna."
- "Varesh says she's sending forces to protect us from the Sunspears. We don't need the help."
After completing Tihark Orchard:
- "Do you think the Sunspears attacked that party in the gardens last night?"
- "I heard that the Sunspears eat babies and summon demons! How awful!"
- "I sure hope those Sunspears give Varesh some trouble."
- "It's dangerous to travel between towns these days. Too many monsters and Sunspears about."
- "The wind from the mountains has changed. That's a bad sign."
After completing Dasha Vestibule (mission), the lines change to:
- "Everyone in Vabbi seems so frightened lately. Oh well, fear sells goods."
- "I hate to say anything bad about anybody, especially our leaders... But did you hear about those cowards who call themselves princes?"
- "I've heard that not everyone in Varesh's army is human..."
- "Mehtu and Bokka, hid in an underground city? Are they princes or badgers?"
- "My, what a warm day this has turned into. You think Varesh has something to do with that, too?"
After completing Dzagonur Bastion (mission), the lines instead become:
- "Ahmtur the Mighty certainly lived up to his name! I wish the other princes had half his courage."
- "Ahmtur the Mighty once bought something in my shop."
- "Citadel? What do I care? The whole army's acting strangely..."
- "I'm thinking of taking my family to Istan."
- "The assault on the citadel is all the news you hear these days. What about the heat?"
After completing Grand Court of Sebelkeh (mission):
- "I felt safe here once. But now I fear the old legends may be true."
- "My sister was a priestess of Lyssa. I hope she's alright!"
- "The Temple of Lyssa? Destroyed! Oh no. What's next?"
- "Varesh isn't dead. She's hellspawn. You can't kill something that evil."
- "Why aren't you packing yet?"
After completing Ruins of Morah (mission):
- "I refuse to believe such a terrible rumor. End of the world? Never."
- "I'd sell my shop to avoid Nightfall. Heck, I'd sell my mother."
- "If I'm going to die, then I plan to die rich."
- "I'm sorry we never got to know each other better. I guess it's too late now."
- "What good is money now? Oh my gods. Has it come to that?"
Warning: The following text contains spoilers relating to the plot of Nightfall Campaign.
After completion of the campaign:
- "Have you heard the word of the god Kormir?"
- "Monsters are everywhere. The Sunspears back...Things are worse than ever."
- "Well, I'm glad the world didn't end. But I sold everything in that "end of the world" sale."
- "You heroes plan to stay in Vabbi to help us, don't you? Right?"