GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
General[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
- Vabbi (Most areas)
Skills used[edit | edit source]
Rangers[edit | edit source]
Warriors[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
After completing Tihark Orchard (mission):
- "They're hunting Sunspears across the plains now, like rabid animals."
- "Three more weeks, and I'll have enough money to craft that new armor."
- "Something about a party? ... Go away, I have no time for such foolness."
- "Hunting Sunspears and working with the greatest leader Kourna's ever known, how I envy Varesh's troops."
- "I wish I was home taking a nap."
- "Can't we just pay Varesh not to have Nightfall?"
After completing Grand Court of Sebelkeh (mission):
- "If Varesh is really dead, I'll eat my helmet."
- "They'd never have done that to a Temple of Grenth, I tell you."
- "There is a difference between facing the darkness and going blind."
- "The moon was ringed last night, and I saw three shooting stars.... These are omens of Nightfall."
- "Such a tragedy at the Temple of Lyssa."
After completing Ruins of Morah (mission):
- "It's over. It's all over. There's nothing left."
- "Nightfall's coming, and I can't find my son. Have you seen him?"
- "Stand your ground. It's all we have left."
- "This is all strangely familiar."
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When killed, the tag on this character says Corpse of Vabbi Guard, instead of the expected Corpse of Vabbian Guard.