GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
General[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
- Vabbi (Most areas)
Skills used[edit | edit source]
Rangers[edit | edit source]
Warriors[edit | edit source]
- Error creating thumbnail: File missing"Shields Up!"
- Error creating thumbnail: File missing"Watch Yourself!"
- Endure Pain
- Healing Signet
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
After completing Tihark Orchard (mission):
- "They're hunting Sunspears across the plains now, like rabid animals."
- "Three more weeks, and I'll have enough money to craft that new armor."
- "Something about a party? ... Go away, I have no time for such foolness."
- "Hunting Sunspears and working with the greatest leader Kourna's ever known, how I envy Varesh's troops."
- "I wish I was home taking a nap."
- "Can't we just pay Varesh not to have Nightfall?"
After completing Grand Court of Sebelkeh (mission):
- "If Varesh is really dead, I'll eat my helmet."
- "They'd never have done that to a Temple of Grenth, I tell you."
- "There is a difference between facing the darkness and going blind."
- "The moon was ringed last night, and I saw three shooting stars.... These are omens of Nightfall."
- "Such a tragedy at the Temple of Lyssa."
After completing Ruins of Morah (mission):
- "It's over. It's all over. There's nothing left."
- "Nightfall's coming, and I can't find my son. Have you seen him?"
- "Stand your ground. It's all we have left."
- "This is all strangely familiar."
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When killed, the tag on this character says Corpse of Vabbi Guard, instead of the expected Corpse of Vabbian Guard.