General[edit | edit source]
Vabbian Gypsies can be found in Vabbi. Their name implies they are a nomadic group of Vabbians.
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Prior to completing Tihark Orchard (mission):
- "Have you seen the Bazaar? Such wonders to behold."
- "Kournan coin is as good as any other."
- "Live. Laugh. Play. Repeat. That is how you defeat the Darkness."
- "The priests fear Nightfall is coming. So what? We live every day as if it will be our last. Drink?"
- "With Varesh's troops moving through, our troupe is overbooked by several shows."
After completing Tihark Orchard:
- "Excuse me. Are you going to eat that?"
- "I heard there was a big gathering, and terrible things happened. For once it didn't happen to us."
- "Sunspears? Why would anyone want to hurt them?"
- "Varesh's troops are supposed to hunt Sunspears, not gypsies. Better them than us I say."
- "What? Sorry, I was asleep on my feet."
After completing Dasha Vestibule (mission):
- "I can tell you a story about Nightfall, friend, if you're a believer..."
- "I thought the princes went to the Hidden City to find an artifact that would save us all."
- "If I have to play the supporting role in 'Darkness Falls on Istan' again, I'll scream."
- "I'll keep spending their coin, but I don't trust those Kournans anymore."
- "Princes? Cowards, I say. No man who sleeps under a roof can truly be called brave."
After completing Dzagonur Bastion (mission):
- "East looks like a good direction for travel these days."
- "Live free and never regret the past. The future is too short!"
- "My caravan won't be going anywhere near that citadel. I suggest you do the same."
- "Strange omens and huge black tentacles everywhere! The world is falling into night. Drink?"
- "Who is this Ahmtur the Mighty, and what does he want?"
After completing Grand Court of Sebelkeh (mission):
- "I never liked Lyssa's temple. Too much praying and not enough drinking. But nobody deserves what happened there."
- "If Varesh is gone...I wonder who's guarding her treasury?"
- "See what I mean? This place isn't safe any more."
- "Weren't you the one asking all the questions? I'm starting to think you had a hand in all this..."
- "Your pants are tattered from travel. You should purchase some new ones."
After completing Ruins of Morah (mission):
- "Everyone's so frightened. Perhaps they just need a drink."
- "I didn't believe in Nightfall until the sun stopped rising in the morning. That can't be good."
- "I plan to leave this world as I lived in it...fast, loose, and free."
- "There is a legend we gypsies have that says a darkness will descend to swallow the world. Drink?"
- "This is just temporary. I don't worry. Someone will come along and fix it. Trust me."
After completing Abaddon's Gate (mission):
- "It's over! Praise Dwayna... and pass the bottle."
- "Look what I found on the battlefield... a shiny ring."
- "Our caravan is heading south. You're welcome to join us."
- "Such strange things I hear from outside the valley. Is it really over?"
- "The bazaar is open for business again."