GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
Varajar Fells is an explorable area in the Far Shiverpeaks. It sits at a lower elevation than most of the region, as evidenced by the unfrozen lakes and grassy area in the Southwest. To the east is a narrow path that travels south of Olafstead and the deeper of the two lakes in this area, eventually leading to the closed valleys on the east side of this area. The north-central area is wide open and patrolled by Modniir. The northwest is comprised of a shallow lake with several islands and a cave on the shores. The eastern valleys appear to have some connection to worlds beyond Tyria
Exits[edit | edit source]
Towns and Outposts[edit | edit source]
- Olafstead (center of area)
Explorable areas[edit | edit source]
- Battledepths (Southeast)
- Norrhart Domains (Northeast)
- Drakkar Lake (North) (two different exits)
- Verdant Cascades (Southwest)
Dungeons[edit | edit source]
- Raven's Point (Northwest)
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Merchants and Traders:
- Norn Hunting Party NPCs:
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- 24 (26) Frozen Elemental
- Great beasts
- 24 (26) Blessed Griffon
- 22 (26) Ice Imp
- 22 (26) Berserking Minotaur
- 20, 21, 22, 23 Shock Phantom
Bosses[edit | edit source]
Pets[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Olaf Olafson: A Gate Too Far (Primary Norn Quest)
- Olrun Olafdottir: Defending the Breach
- Olrun Olafdottir: The Great Norn Alemoot (Male characters) [Solo Quest]
- Olrun Olafdottir: Bear Club for Men [Solo Quest]
- Olrun Olafdottir: Prenuptial Disagreement
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vanquishers must defeat 498-541 foes in this area.
- The quests Haunted and The Path to Revelations will spawn significantly more enemies.
- The quest A Good Deed will spawn many waves of progressively more difficult creatures when you reach the area Lefsi Spiritchaser is at, even if you do have Gwen with you.
- During The Path to Revelations, it is possible to earn more than 15,000 Norn reputation points due to the 6 additional bosses that spawn.
- You must complete A Gate Too Far to completely vanquish this area, otherwise the gate to the ice cave in the northwest will be closed.
- Dazehl Brainfreezer appears shortly after the northwestern lake has been cleared of Ice Imps.
- In the eastern part of the zone, the mob of undead surrounded by the ring of Crypt Slashers will turn hostile when you approach them. Ideally, defeat the nearby pop-up Shock Phantoms first, then pull the slashers.