GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
General[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- "Welcome, young . [sic] If you wish to test your mettle and undergo Battle Priest Calibos' challenge, then I wish you the best of luck. I've undergone the challenge many times, and I bear the scars to prove it.
- If you seek advice from an old veteran, all you have to do is ask."
What is the nature of this challenge?
- "The battle priests have been taking worthy Luxons through this challenge for as long as I can remember. Old Calibos over there will use his magic to call forth every hostile creature in a hundred leagues. Your task is to keep him alive, despite the other Luxons present who will either help or hinder you."
Do you have any advice?
- "1. Seek out Luxon Enchanters; they cast beneficial spells.
- 2. Leave someone behind to keep an eye on Calibos.