GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
The Vehjin Mines are an explorable area in the far west of Vabbi. According to Assistant Jenhan, the mines are a source of precious gems. The tops of the mesas here are surprisingly green; unfortunately, they cannot be reached from the valleys below.
Exits[edit | edit source]
- Southeast: Jennur's Horde (outpost), Lyssa shrine, Monster Hunt bounty
- Northwest: Basalt Grotto, Melandru shrine, Plant Hunt bounty
- Northeast: Holdings of Chokhin, Melandru shrine, Monster Hunt bounty
- North: Balthazar shrine, Heket Hunt bounty
- West: Dwayna shrine, Minotaur Hunt bounty
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Belgun the Quarry Master: Data Mining
- Belgun the Quarry Master: To the Rescue (Nightfall)
- Belgun the Quarry Master: Coffer of Joko
- Belgun the Quarry Master: Puzzling Parchment
Creatures[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Belgun the Quarry Master
- Vabbian Commoner
- Vabbian Guard
- Vabbian Gypsy
- Vabbian Miner
- Vabbian Priest
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- Great beasts
Bosses[edit | edit source]
- 28 Shak-Jarin the Justicebringer (Skree): "Charge!"
- 28 Preceptor Zunark (Margonite): Spell Breaker (during the quest "To the Rescue")
- 28 Nehpek the Remorseless (Skree): Pain of Disenchantment (not during the quest "Coffer of Joko" or if you have Master of Whispers in your party)
- 28 Pehnsed the Loudmouth (Great beast): Song of Purification
- 28 Marobeh Sharptail (Great beast): Wounding Strike
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vanquishers must defeat 137-207 foes in this area.