GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Full: Bring target dead party member back to life at full Health and full Energy. For 30 seconds, that party member deals 25% more damage. When this enchantment ends, target party member dies. Deaths while under the effects of this enchantment do not incur a death penalty.
Concise: (30 seconds.) Resurrects target party member (full Health, full Energy). This ally deals 25% more damage and does not incur death penalty. End effect: this ally dies.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Ijan the Cursed (Gates of Kryta)
- Kemal the Deadened (D'Alessio Seaboard)
- Raja Crux (Divinity Coast)
- Boulad the Perverse (Nebo Terrace)
Related skills[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Keep in mind that Vengeance is an enchantment; the resurrected character will die if Vengeance is removed by an enemy.
- Be aware that in GW:EN if you attempt to mount a Siege Devourer it will first remove all your enchantments. The result will be dying instantly when the skill 'Mount' is completed, with the loss of the Siege Devourer.
- In the Random/Team Arena area The Crag, Vengeance-related deaths do not score points.
- This skill can be used in an Alliance Battle to quickly bring a downed key player back into the fight. In addition, Vengeance does not reset the respawn counter, so when its duration ends, the affected player will be respawned immediately.
- The usual blue pillar of light when a player is resurrected is replaced with a red pillar for this skill.