GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Vial of Ink
|Vial of Ink|
|Rare crafting material|
|Nicholas the Traveler|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Purchased from Rare Material Traders at market value.
- Crafted by Artisans for 4 , 1 , and 20 .
- No creatures are known to drop Vials of Ink.
- Salvaged from the following items.
Usage[edit | edit source]
- Vials of Ink are used to craft the following armor, weapons, and other items.
Farming[edit | edit source]
Since Vials of Ink do not drop anywhere, farming them involves farming the component materials. You could also farm the salvage items that contain ink, notably the Stolen Supplies which Nick also collects.
- Holdings of Chokhin
- The Southeast section is a good place to farm Plant Fibers.
- Nahpui Quarter (mission)
- The Celestial creatures here drop Celestial Essences which can be salvaged into Piles of Glittering Dust for crafting Tempered Glass Vials.
- Fissure of Woe
- The beach and forest are good places to farm. Gloom Seeds salvage into 13-16 fibers each, and most creatures in the Fissure drop dust.