GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Quest reward for completing the various quests and missions during Dragon Festivals
- Random drop from Festival Prizes
- Random drop from all creatures during the Dragon Festival
- Reward for winning the Dragon Arena
- Reward for competing in the Dragon Nest
- Reward for competing in Rollerbeetle Racing
Collectors[edit | edit source]
General collectors[edit | edit source]
Collecting: 250 Victory Tokens
|Imperial Dragon Mask||2009|
|Sinister Dragon Mask||2010|
|Mirthful Dragon Mask||2011|
|Bottle of Rice Wine||200|
|Red Bean Cake||200|
|Flask of Firewater|
|Scroll of Adventurer's Insight||100|
|Scroll of Rampager's Insight||125|
|Scroll of Hunter's Insight||150|
- Sheng Yi only offers Birthday Cupcakes during Birthday Celebrations.
Seiji[edit | edit source]
|Sugary Blue Drink|
Two Zaishen Supply Masters appear in Great Temple of Balthazar, Lion's Arch, and Kamadan, Jewel of Istan during any Shing Jea Boardwalk event. Their offerings are identical to Seiji and Sheng Yi above.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Collectors that hand out the prizes disappear shortly after the end of each relevant event that includes the Shing Jea Boardwalk; any unredeemed Victory Tokens cannot be exchanged until the next such event.
- 10 tokens can be easily converted into 200 (by purchasing Rice Wine and selling it).
- 10 tokens can also be used to progress three different consumable titles: