GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Full: Target foe is struck for 10...54...65 cold damage. If suffering from a condition, that foe is hexed with Vile Miasma and suffers -1...4...5 Health degeneration for 10 seconds.
Concise: Causes -1...4...5 Health degeneration (10 seconds). Initial effect: deals 10...54...65 cold damage. Hex is only applied if target foe has a condition.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Works well when combined with disease, poison or burning to quickly stack health degeneration, e.g. in the skill chain: Putrid Bile → Toxic Chill → Vile Miasma.
- See usage notes in the Virulence article for suggestions on making effective use of condition-spreading skills and spells.
- Minion masters desiring a direct damage spell can use this spell with Jagged Horrors to cause bleeding.
- When used with Glyph of Immolation or Barbed Signet, the condition is applied first, thus triggering the hex.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Although this skill was changed to follow the Death Magic attribute, the symbol above the caster's head will still show the symbol used when casting Blood Magic spells.
- The degeneration from this skill does not turn the foe's health bar purple, unlike other degeneration hexes.