GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Full: Target foe is struck for 10...54...65 cold damage. If suffering from a condition, that foe is hexed with Vile Miasma and suffers -1...4...5 Health degeneration for 10 seconds.
Concise: Causes -1...4...5 Health degeneration (10 seconds). Initial effect: deals 10...54...65 cold damage. Hex is only applied if target foe has a condition.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Works well when combined with disease, poison or burning to quickly stack health degeneration, e.g. in the skill chain: Putrid Bile → Toxic Chill → Vile Miasma.
- See usage notes in the Virulence article for suggestions on making effective use of condition-spreading skills and spells.
- Minion masters desiring a direct damage spell can use this spell with Jagged Horrors to cause bleeding.
- When used with Glyph of Immolation or Barbed Signet, the condition is applied first, thus triggering the hex.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Although this skill was changed to follow the Death Magic attribute, the symbol above the caster's head will still show the symbol used when casting Blood Magic spells.
- The degeneration from this skill does not turn the foe's health bar purple, unlike other degeneration hexes.