GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Vow of Silence
|Vow of Silence|
Full: For 5...9...10 seconds, you cannot be the target of spells, and you cannot cast spells.
Concise: (5...9...10 seconds.) Spells cannot target you. You cannot cast spells.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Water Lord (The Hidden City of Ahdashim, during Gift of the Djinn)
- Chundu the Meek (Gate of Desolation (mission))
- Vahlen the Silent (The Sulfurous Wastes)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This spell prevents all spells targeting you, including those cast by your allies.
- Can be self removed prematurely with skills such as Signet of Pious Light, Signet of Pious Restraint, Pious Assault, etc.
- Can be captured early in the game in The Sulfurous Wastes because it can be accessed before beating the Gate of Desolation (mission). However, it is hard to cap without a balanced group and is much more easily done when the group can use the Junundu.
- Despite this skill's name, you are still able to activate Shout skills while Vow of Silence is active.
- Unless your party uses party-wide enchantments, this is nearly guaranteed to be your outermost enchantment for removal.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- People who purchased the Collector's Edition of Nightfall received this skill's icon printed on a pin.