GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Wail of Doom
|Wail of Doom|
Full: For 1...3...4 seconds, all of target foe's attributes are set to 0.
Concise: (1...3...4 seconds.) Target foe's attributes are 0.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Bound Naku (Tahnnakai Temple (mission))
- Doomed Ancient Kkraz (Raisu Palace (mission), Raisu Palace (explorable))
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This skill will render most targets ineffective, regardless of their profession or equipped skills.
- The short casting time of this skill means it can hit an enemy player while they are using a Skill. This can be particularly effective against a Dervish activating an Avatar Skill, a Necromancer animating a Minion or an Elementalist using a long-cast time AoE spell such as Meteor Shower, although an interrupt may be more desirable with such a usage.
- If this skill affects an enemy using renewable skills such as Critical Agility or Critical Defenses, it will reduce the attributes of the skill, however if they manage to refresh the skill when not under the effects of this hex, the skill will be renewed at normal attributes.