GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
War Preparations (Ghost Reconnaissance)
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Kneel at the Sunspear Crypt to summon the original Sunspear Guard.
- See Castellan Puuba for your reward.
- "We don't have the numbers of our enemies, therefore we must compensate in other ways. Dunkoro and Kormir proposed we seek the help of the original Sunspear Guard that served Elona in the days of the Primeval Dynasty. They are interred in the Tomb of the Three Worthies in Lahtenda Bog. Hopefully, time has been kind to their restless spirits. Can we count on you?"
- Accept: "It must be done."
- Reject: "I must be going... somewhere that's ghost free."
Intermediate Dialogue 1
- Kojolin the Conciliator: "Through war, we achieve peace. Now is your time to shine, Sunspear. Fight!"
- First Spear Janah: "You may arm yourself like a Sunspear, but can you fight like one?"
Intermediate Dialogue 2 (Sogolon the Protector)
- We have forseen the day your Spearmarshal would call upon us for aid. Know this, kind and noble emissary... when it is time to storm Gandara, you and your brethren will not be alone. In every battle cry, in every fated step, we will be your armor when iron buckles and your spear when steel fails. But first you must prove your worthiness.
- "I am uneasy in the presence of spirits, but the thought of charging headlong into Varesh's blade has given me pause. The Sunspears began as the Sunspear Guard under Queen Nadijeh. With their aid we cannot fail."
- The Time is Nigh (requires all three "war preparation" quests listed in its Requirements be completed first)
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Start in Blacktide Den and head south into Lahtenda Bog. Use the emote /kneel at the crypt. Three Sunspear ghosts - First Spear Janah, Kojolin the Conciliator and Sogolon the Protector - spawn around you. You need to defeat them to finish the quest. Sometimes you may need to walk away from the shrine then back again for the ghosts to spawn.