GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Go to Green Hills County and defeat Agnar the Foot. (Use Hammer Bash to interrupt his Rage skill.)
- Return to Duke Barradin for your reward.
- 250 XP
- "An ettin called Agnar the Foot has been causing trouble in my vineyard. I could send my guards to deal with him, but if you can defeat him in one-on-one combat, I think it will send a stronger message to the giants that I'm not to be toyed with.
- The trick with a hill giant is to watch for his Rage skill and interrupt it. I can give you the Hammer Bash skill to knock him down when he tries it, and even loan you one of my hammers if you need it, but it will be up to you to time it right and defeat him."
- Accept: "I am not afraid."
- Reject: "Not today."
- "You defeated Agnar, then? Well, well... not bad for a beginner. You can keep the hammer for certain, and I expect I won't hear much about Agnar any more [sic] around here. I do, however, expect to hear much more about you. It is a tough world out there for Warriors to conquer."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Duke Barradin gives you a hammer, as well as the following skills:
Head east from the Barradin Estate to find Agnar the Foot. As Barradin told you, when you see him charging up for Rage (it will show up underneath the target health bar at the top of your screen), use the Hammer Bash skill to knock him down and interrupt it. After Agnar has been dealt with, return to Duke Barradin for your reward.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The first skill given by Barradin requires a hammer to use, so equip the one he gives you if you have not found a better one of your own.
- This quest combines well with The Vineyard Problem as they occur around the same area.