GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Go southwest along the road to find the skale. Clear the river of skale.
- Return to Van the Warrior for your reward.
- "I've a little challenge in mind to prepare you for what it's like to be a Warrior. Live through this, and you're well on your way. A horde of skale has appeared at the river. Get down there and take care of them, and I mean all of them! When you've finished, report back to me."
- Accept: "Yes, sir!"
- Reject: "Wait, I'm not ready!"
- "Finally finished off all of the skale, did you? Well, it took you long enough, but I've seen worse. Some day, with the right training, you may make something of yourself. I'll start by giving you a couple of skills.
- I'm headed back to town, but I suspect Haversdan will arrive shortly to advise you about what to do next."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Just run down to the river and kill the three River Skale Tads. Then return to Van the Warrior and you are done.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While you're on this quest go north-west and get the Hidden Stash while there are no monsters in that direction.