Wayward Wand (unique item)
|This article is about the unique wand named Wayward Wand. For the common wand of the same name, see Wayward Wand.|
|Wayward Wand (unique item)|
|Unique weapon details|
Wand Stats[edit | edit source]
There are 18 variants of these wands. They all have the following stats pattern:
- <Damage Type>:11-22 (Requires 9 <Attribute>)
- Halves skill recharge of <Attribute> spells (Chance: 20%)
- Energy +5 (while Health is above 50%)
Details[edit | edit source]
This wand is only obtainable after the last mission of the Factions campaign when you trade your Amulet of the Mists. Wayward Wands are available for all caster attributes.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Versions with HSR bonuses for Inspiration Magic and requirements in Domination Magic or Illusion Magic used to be available from the Keeper of Illusion. They are no longer available, but existing versions are unchanged.
- The corresponding focus item is the Straw Effigy.
Collector / Weaponsmith / PvP counterpart[edit | edit source]
The stats of this item can be fully replicated with the following:
- An inscribable wand of the appropriate attribute crafted by Hadusi in Kodonur Crossroads or Tehshan in Barbarous Shore, or a PvP wand, upgraded with:
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The design of this weapon is one of the winning entries to Arenanet's Design-a-Weapon Contest.