GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Weapon of Quickening
|Weapon of Quickening|
Full: For 5...21...25 seconds, target ally has a Weapon of Quickening, and spells and binding rituals recharge 33% faster.
Concise: (5...21...25 seconds.) Spells and binding rituals recharge 33% faster.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- The Afflicted Hakaru (Vizunah Square (mission), Pongmei Valley - not after completing Cleansing Pongmei Valley)
- The Afflicted Mei (Dragon's Throat (mission))
- The Afflicted Xenxo (The Eternal Grove (mission), Unwaking Waters (mission))
- Uris Tong of Ash (Pongmei Valley - after completing Cleansing Pongmei Valley)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Similar to Serpent's Quickness, the reduction in recharge time only applies to skills activated while Weapon of Quickening is active; it has no effect on skills that were already recharging.