GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Events[edit | edit source]
Regular Events[edit | edit source]
Regular events increase the rate of rewards given from a specific part of the game.
- Alliance Battles x2
- EotN Reputation x2
- Heroes' Ascent x2
- Luxon and Kurzick title points x2
- Vanquishing x2 and XP Scrolls x2
- Tournament Reward Points x2
- Nightfall Reputation x2
- GvG x2
- Elite capturing XP and green drops x2
- Random Arenas x2
- Codex Arena x2
- Keys/Lockpicks x3 and Luck x2
- Competitive Missions x2
Annual Events[edit | edit source]
- Canthan New Year
- Special Items Weekend (St. Patrick's Day)
- Sweet Treats Weekend (Easter)
- Guild Wars Anniversary
- Dragon Festival
- Wintersday in July
- Talk Like a Pirate
- Special Treats Weekend (Thanksgiving)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The predicted event for this weekend is Wintersday in July.
- Prior to the October 22, 2009 update, Hero Battle weekend events existed in the place of Codex Arena weekend events.
- Zaishen Strongbox rewards are not doubled by their respective PvP weekend events.
- The first weekend event occurred during the Guild Wars Factions Championship Open Event and rewarded double Balthazar Faction in GvG.