GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Travel throughout Echovald Forest and slay 40 wardens. You have killed 0...40 of 40 wardens.
- See Dunmel Gorhopf for your reward.
- "For generations, my family has worked to protect the forest and its precious resorces. In fact, it was my great-great-great grandmother who first noticed the connection between the wardens and the spirit of the forest. She realized that the wardens were doing the work of the forest spirit, protecting innocent travelers, punishing those who harmed the forest's creatures, and helping to guide the forest through the cycle of life and death.
- After the Jade Wind came, we thought that the forest spirit had been destroyed or corrupted, for the wardens turned hostile and began attacking anyone and everything in sight. And now, this new plague seems to have made them even more crazed and hostile.
- We've begun a campaign to eliminate the corrupted wardens, and we hope that by doing so, the ancient forest spirit, if it still lives, will awaken and breath life into this forest once more. Unfortunately, with the war against the Luxons heating up, most of our capable fighters have been sent to the front lines. If you will eliminate any wardens you come across as you travel the forest, we'd be extremely grateful."
- Accept: "The wardens' days are numbered."
- Reject: "I'm busy right now."
- When asked about quest: "I'm sure you're busy, but House Lutgardis will consider it a personal favor if you eliminate any wardens you come across in your travels."
- "Thank you for your efforts. It's troubling to hear that their numbers have increased so much, but I appreciate your work. Please continue to elimintate any wardens you come across. We might not be able to destroy them all, but every little bit helps."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Either just keep this quest while completing the Into the Whirlpool quest which is available at the same time, or go somewhere with high amounts of Wardens, and kill 40 of them. Good locations include Arborstone (explorable) and Drazach Thicket just north of Brauer Academy. Simply adventuring in the Echovald Forest region can clear the quest with little difficulty.