GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Wilderness of Bahdza
|Wilderness of Bahdza|
|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
The Wilderness of Bahdza is an explorable area in the far northeast of Vabbi, under the control of Prince Ahmtur the Mighty. It is said that Ahmtur made his fortune by cutting paths through the monsters and tribes that inhabit this area, but it is so out of the way that it is unclear who he trades with. Some maps show an area known as Dzanla even farther to the northeast, but it cannot be accessed in-game. The wilderness itself is a landscape of sheer valleys between rocky mesas, as is much of Vabbi. There is a large open area in the Northwest, watched over by the Citadel of Dzagon.
Exits[edit | edit source]
Blessings / Shrines[edit | edit source]
- West : Vabbian Scout, Lyssa Shrine, Monster Hunt (next to Dzagonur Bastion exit)
- Northwest : Vabbian Scout, Balthazar Shrine, Monster Hunt (in Citadel of Dzagon)
- Northeast : Vabbian Scout, Melandru Shrine, Minotaur Hunt
- Center : Vabbian Scout, Dwayna Shrine, Harpy Bounty
- East : Vabbian Scout, Grenth Shrine, Insect Hunt
- Southeast : Whispers Informant, Melandru Shrine, Elemental Hunt (Next to Resplendent Makuun exit)
- SouthCentral : Vabbian Scout, Balthazar Shrine, Harpy Hunt
- Southwest: Whispers Informant, Grenth Shrine, Elemental Hunt
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Various[edit | edit source]
- Captain Jafahni
- Gahrid Dareshlar
- Johan Garham
- Jonoss Nodahlon
- Kahturin Hovohden
- Lohiz Hoput
- Mahk Jenshan
- Mikahl Hintohn
- Prince Ahmtur the Mighty
- Master Engineer Jakumba
- Vabbian Guards
Animals[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- 24 Skree Raider
- 28 Elder Skree Raider (before completing Destroy the Harpies and Population Control)
- 2 Skree Hatchling (before completing Destroy the Harpies)
- 24 Skree Tracker
- 28 Elder Skree Tracker (before completing Destroy the Harpies and Population Control)
- 24 Skree Griffin
- 28 Elder Skree Griffin (before completing Destroy the Harpies and Population Control)
- 24 Skree Singer
- 28 Elder Skree Singer (before completing Destroy the Harpies and Population Control)
Bosses[edit | edit source]
- 28 Brokk Ripsnort (Heket): Contagion (before completion of Extinction)
- 28 Eshekibeh Longneck (Great Beast): Toxic Chill
- 28 Korrub, Flame of Dreams (Elemental): Visions of Regret (after completion of Destroy the Harpies)
- 28 Moteh Thundershooter (Harpy): Blinding Surge
- 28 Screecher (Harpy): "Incoming!"
- 28 Scratcher (Harpy): "Incoming!"
- 28 Kunan the Loudmouth (Harpy): "Incoming!" (after completion of Extinction)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vanquishers must defeat 163-176 foes in this area.
- Completing the quest Population Control significantly decreases the number of foes.
- For optimum bounty efficiency, this area should be cleared counterclockwise.
- The only dangerous boss is Korrub, Flame of Dreams. Beware also the potential trap by Moteh Thundershooter: another harpy group is nearby, and the two groups together will probably cause even a strong party to wipe.
- The skrees that spawn with Screecher and Scratcher will run out of the portal to the south if the bosses are killed. It is still possible to achieve credit for vanquishing if they run out of the zone, as they do not count toward the total.
- Although a Minotaur Hunt is offered by a Vabbian Scout, there are no minotaurs in the region until after completing the quest chain ending with Extinction.