GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Benefit[edit | edit source]
For each rank of the Wisdom as well as the Treasure Hunter title track earned, the chance of an item not being destroyed when salvaging a magical upgrade component is increased by 3 percent from a base of 50 percent. The bonuses from both titles do stack.
Wisdom title track[edit | edit source]
Rank Title Rare items identified Salvage bonus 1 Seeker of Wisdom 100 3% 2 Collector of Wisdom 250 6% 3 Devotee of Wisdom 550 9% 4 Devourer of Wisdom 1,200 12% 5 Font of Wisdom 2,500 15% 6 Oracle of Wisdom 5,000 18% 7 Source of Wisdom 10,000 21%
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unidentified salvage armor always breaks after salvaging; no matter how many mods it has, you can only get one ID from it.
- It is possible to buy this title by purchasing unidentified gold items from other players.
- For over two years, the default trading price has been 7 un-ID'd golds for 5 .
- Assuming you purchase all your identifications through this method, you will spend 7142 857 on the items alone (plus at least 40 for the required identification kits). Those costs will be slightly offset by selling low-demand items to NPCs and by trading high-demand modifications to other players.
- You must max the title (reach rank 7) in order to display this title at the Monument of Honor.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Drop rate — has information on which chests provide the best possibility of yielding gold items.