GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Description[edit | edit source]
Wizard's Folly is a mountainous explorable area southwest of Ascalon City, covered in snow. Here you can find several of the spellcasting (and one non-spellcasting) profession trainers as well as a majestic Wizard Tower.
Exits[edit | edit source]
Towns and Outposts[edit | edit source]
- Foible's Fair (near the center, slightly towards the north)
Explorable areas[edit | edit source]
- Green Hills County (northwest)
- Lakeside County (northeast)
- Regent Valley (southeast)
- The Catacombs (north)
Points of Interests[edit | edit source]
- An unnamed fishing village in the southeastern corner.
- An unnamed wizard's tower near the center, towards the west, near Elementalist Aziure.
- A small, inaccessible island with two stationary dolyaks on it.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Merchants and Traders:
- 2 Arnaud (Merchant)
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Pets[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In architecture, a folly is a large, extravagant building built as decoration. The region's name likely refers to its large tower