GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Description[edit | edit source]
Wizard's Folly is a mountainous explorable area southwest of Ascalon City, covered in snow. Here you can find several of the spellcasting (and one non-spellcasting) profession trainers as well as a majestic Wizard Tower.
Exits[edit | edit source]
Towns and Outposts[edit | edit source]
- Foible's Fair (near the center, slightly towards the north)
Explorable areas[edit | edit source]
- Green Hills County (northwest)
- Lakeside County (northeast)
- Regent Valley (southeast)
- The Catacombs (north)
Points of Interests[edit | edit source]
- An unnamed fishing village in the southeastern corner.
- An unnamed wizard's tower near the center, towards the west, near Elementalist Aziure.
- A small, inaccessible island with two stationary dolyaks on it.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Merchants and Traders:
- 2 Arnaud (Merchant)
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Pets[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In architecture, a folly is a large, extravagant building built as decoration. The region's name likely refers to its large tower