Full: Target foe takes 120 damage and is knocked down. Target foe is Dazed for 10 seconds.
Concise: Deals 120 damage and causes knock-down. Inflicts Dazed condition (10 seconds).
- The only creature in the game who uses this powerful skill is the god Abaddon. He will use this skill regularly when both of his hands are chained down, and once at the start and end of his vulnerable state.
- Although he will use it while chained down, he will only use it once immediately after fully settling (even if he used it right before he settled). After that, you will be able to attack him unimpeded until he stands back up again.
- This skill can be devastating to your monks as it causes dazed so try bringing condition removal.
- Although the description says target foe, this actually hits anyone in a wide area.
- Abaddon will use this skill immediately after he recovers from being bound. However, the area of effect is either the whole arena or a straight line that moves down the center of the area you fight him in. If you can get to the side quickly enough, you may avoid the effects.