GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Description[edit | edit source]
A semi-rare type of sword which resembles a wyvern's wing. It is a very long sword, about as long as a Runic Blade.
Location[edit | edit source]
- Dungeons - reward chests
- Arachni's Haunt (Arachni's Spoils)
- Bloodstone Caves (Bogroot Chest)
- Cathedral of Flames (Murakai's Chest)
- Heart of the Shiverpeaks (Mountain Heart Chest)
- Ooze Pit (Prismatic Chest)
- Raven's Point (Destroyer Chest)
- Sepulchre of Dragrimmar (Dragrimmar Chest)
- Shards of Orr (Fendi's Chest)
- Slavers' Exile (Chest of the Slaver)
- Explorable Areas
Dye[edit | edit source]
Dye only affects the grip. It is dyed yellow by default.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Other items with this appearance:
- This skin was previously only available as a PvP reward skin but it can now be obtained from dungeon reward chests in the Eye of the North expansion.
- Apparently, this is one of the skins that was available during the Beta of Guild Wars. However, it hasn't become widely available until the release of GW:EN.