GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Xunlai Agent (male)
General[edit | edit source]
The male Xunlai Agents allow you to add access to the materials storage upgrade, in addition to providing the standard Xunlai services. They differ from the standard agents in that they display an initial dialog before displaying your storage account.
Just as each PvE character must pay separately to access storage, so too must each character purchase storage upgrades separately. PvP characters gain access to storage upgrades as soon as any roleplaying character on the account purchases it.
Quests Involved In[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Initial dialogue when selecting spoken to:
- "We of the Xunlai are always looking for ways to improve our services. Even as we speak, our finest mages are hard at work researching new and better ways to store and transport items.
- Are there any storage upgrades you are considering purchasing?"
After selecting "Crafting Material Storage":
- "The Xunlai guild is proud to introduce Crafting Material Storage. For a small fee of 50 gold, your storage account will be upgraded to hold up to 250 of each crafting material without using any of your normal storage slots.
- Are you interested?"
- Accept: "Purchase upgrade. (Pay 50 gold.)"
- Reject: "I'll be on my way."
After purchasing the Crafting Material Storage:
- "Congratulations! You now have access to Crafting Material Storage. Talk to any Xunlai Agent to access your storage account and use the Crafting Material tab to view your new storage space."
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The male agents were originally only available in Kaineng Center, and thus only to players with access to the Factions Campaign. After the release of Guild Wars Nightfall, male Agents were added to both Lion's Arch and Kamadan, making the upgrade available to all campaigns.
- Previous to the update on May 10, 2007 all male agents were named Xunlai Representatives.