GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Xunlai Storage Pane
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Each account can obtain up to 10 tabs, although the tenth is not obtainable right now.
- Default (2): Every account starts with two tabs, which costs each character 50 to open up.
- Material (1): Every account starts with a crafting material tab, which costs an additional 50.
- Campaign based (2): Up to two more panes are unlocked by adding any additional campaign (including Eye of the North) to your account.
- Purchasable (4): You can purchase up to four additional panes of storage from the In-Game store or the NCsoft Store.
- Promotional (1): Marked with the icon of a present, this pane could only be unlocked during the The Free Xunlai Storage Pane promotion (April 23 and June 30, 2009) as part of the 4th Anniversary of Guild Wars. There is no way to unlock it now.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The material tab always appears in the same position, no matter how many panes have been unlocked.
- The promotional tab always appears as the last any-item pane.