General[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
When spoken to, his responses are the same as other Canthan Peasants.
The following is his conversation with Kujin, which will start as you approach:
- Yanjo: "Kujin my old friend, why are you still on duty?"
- Kujin: "Where else should I be Yanjo? It's not like I have a family to go home to anymore."
- Yanjo: "I know it's hard to deal with losing your family to the plague, but you should take some time off."
- Kujin: "You can't be serious. Look around you Yanjo, there are gangs fighting everywhere, people dying from the plague, and refugees scattered all over the place. Cantha needs all the guards it can get right now."
- Yanjo: "Indeed it does, but if you work too much you'll end up wearing yourself out and won't [sic] be able to do your job as well."
- Kujin: "I know that, but as long as I am working, I can at least make some sort of difference. When I am not working, I can only think about my family and how I will never see them again."
- Yanjo: "I understand that, I just want you to know that I am here for you if you ever need anything."
- Kujin: "Thank you Yanjo, I appreciate that. Now if you will excuse me, I have to return to my duties."
- Yanjo: "Of course Kujin, I will see you again later."