GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
The Zaishen Mission Signpost offers daily Zaishen Challenge Quests in which you are tasked with completing a specific mission or Eye of the North storyline quest. As a reward you receive a combination of gold, Kurzick/Luxon Faction or reputation/promotion points, experience, and Zaishen Coins.
Like the other Zaishen Challenge Quests, you can only have 3 Zaishen Mission quests active in your Quest Log at any time.
- "This is the signpost where Zaishen Mission quests are posted."
When talked to by a PvP Character:
- "The signpost speaks of far off lands which you have no interest in as a PvP Character."
When your Quest Log currently has three Zaishen Mission quests:
- "The Zaishen only allow 3 missions to be undertaken at one time."
There are currently 3 tiers of rewards for campaign missions, and 2 tiers for Eye of the North.
|Tier1||XP||Gold||Title points2||Copper Zaishen Coins3|
|Base||Bonus 1||Bonus 2|
- The tier is determined by the mission's placement in the relevant campaign. Arrows in the table signify inclusion of all missions before, between, or after the listed mission.
Campaign Tier 1 Tier 2 Tier 3 Prophecies ← Gates of Kryta D'Alessio Seaboard ↔ The Dragon's Lair Ice Caves of Sorrow → Factions ← Zen Daijun Vizunah Square ↔ Tahnnakai Temple Arborstone → Nightfall ← Consulate Docks Venta Cemetery ↔ Tihark Orchard4 Dasha Vestibule/Dzagonur Bastion →
For Eye of the North:
- Tier E1: First two primary quests in the Norn, Asura, and Ebon Vanguard arcs
- Tier E2: The third quest in each arc and the two quests of the final arc
- Title point rewards are given for the same group as in the standard mission rewards, if any. The only difference is Unwaking Waters: normally, it gives either Kurzick or Luxon faction depending on which outpost you enter from; the Zaishen Mission reward gives both.
- The Copper Zaishen Coin rewards are as follows:
- The base reward is for completing the mission, in either mode, at any reward level.
- Bonus 1 is for completing the mission bonus (in Prophecies) or receiving the Master's reward (Factions/Nightfall). Note that the quest text can be misleading due to differences, such as a time limit, between Normal and Hard mode. Regardless of which mode you are in, the actual requirement is to obtain the Master's Reward.
- Bonus 2 is for completing the mission in Hard mode.
- With the exception of Pogahn Passage, which has tier 3 rewards. This is likely either a mistake or even a concession related to the fact that it was initially omitted from the rotation.
- The quests rotate on a 69-day cycle with no repeats.
- If you already have the quest that is being offered on a certain day, you will not be able to take it even after completing the "old" one so it may be a good idea to complete it before that day comes. Completion status for a quest is reset at least 8 hours before the changeover.