General[edit | edit source]
The Zaishen Mission Signpost offers daily Zaishen Challenge Quests in which you are tasked with completing a specific mission or Eye of the North storyline quest. As a reward you receive a combination of gold, Kurzick/Luxon Faction or reputation/promotion points, experience, and Zaishen Coins.
Like the other Zaishen Challenge Quests, you can only have 3 Zaishen Mission quests active in your Quest Log at any time.
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- "This is the signpost where Zaishen Mission quests are posted."
When talked to by a PvP Character:
- "The signpost speaks of far off lands which you have no interest in as a PvP Character."
When your Quest Log currently has three Zaishen Mission quests:
- "The Zaishen only allow 3 missions to be undertaken at one time."
Rewards[edit | edit source]
There are currently 3 tiers of rewards for campaign missions, and 2 tiers for Eye of the North.
|Tier1||XP||Gold||Title points2||Copper Zaishen Coins3|
|Base||Bonus 1||Bonus 2|
- The tier is determined by the mission's placement in the relevant campaign. Arrows in the table signify inclusion of all missions before, between, or after the listed mission.
Campaign Tier 1 Tier 2 Tier 3 Prophecies ← Gates of Kryta D'Alessio Seaboard ↔ The Dragon's Lair Ice Caves of Sorrow → Factions ← Zen Daijun Vizunah Square ↔ Tahnnakai Temple Arborstone → Nightfall ← Consulate Docks Venta Cemetery ↔ Tihark Orchard4 Dasha Vestibule/Dzagonur Bastion →
For Eye of the North:
- Tier E1: First two primary quests in the Norn, Asura, and Ebon Vanguard arcs
- Tier E2: The third quest in each arc and the two quests of the final arc
- Title point rewards are given for the same group as in the standard mission rewards, if any. The only difference is Unwaking Waters: normally, it gives either Kurzick or Luxon faction depending on which outpost you enter from; the Zaishen Mission reward gives both.
- The Copper Zaishen Coin rewards are as follows:
- The base reward is for completing the mission, in either mode, at any reward level.
- Bonus 1 is for completing the mission bonus (in Prophecies) or receiving the Master's reward (Factions/Nightfall). Note that the quest text can be misleading due to differences, such as a time limit, between Normal and Hard mode. Regardless of which mode you are in, the actual requirement is to obtain the Master's Reward.
- Bonus 2 is for completing the mission in Hard mode.
- With the exception of Pogahn Passage, which has tier 3 rewards. This is likely either a mistake or even a concession related to the fact that it was initially omitted from the rotation.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The quests rotate on a 69-day cycle with no repeats.
- If you already have the quest that is being offered on a certain day, you will not be able to take it even after completing the "old" one so it may be a good idea to complete it before that day comes. Completion status for a quest is reset at least 8 hours before the changeover.