|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
Exits[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Merchants and Crafters:
- Elder Belin
- Istani Commoner
- Istani Noble
- Lendu the Fisherman
- Lieutenant Murunda
- Master Engineer Jakumba
- Sunspear Scout
- Suspicious Hermit
- Young Child
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Note: All of the following quests are only available to Nightfall characters.
- Kohanu: A Peaceful Solution or Shaudok: A Loose Cannon
- Dungrud: Moa'vu'Kaal, Awakened
- Elder Belin: Voices in the Night [Difficulty: Master]
- Hatuk: Secret Passage
- Lendu the Fisherman: Catch of the Day [Difficulty: Master]
- Lieutenant Murunda: Skale and Magic Compass
- Sinni: A Father's Fate
- Tahon: Stone-Faced Orders
- Ashigun: Double Dog Dare
Creatures[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- 10 (24) Irontooth Drake
- 10 (20) Istani Cultist
- 7 (23) Corsair Cutthroat
- 10 (23) Corsair Thug
- 8 (23) Corsair Raider
- 11 (23) Corsair Lookout
- 7 (23) Corsair Bosun
- 9 (23) Corsair Medic
- 4 (23) Corsair Blackhand
- 10 (24) Corsair Flogger
- 3 (23) Corsair Wizard
- 10 (23) Corsair Seer
- 3 (23) Corsair Berserker
- 4 (23) Corsair Commandant
- 10 (23) Corsair Captain
- 7 Istani Cultist (only during Anger of the Stone Face)
- 8 Kournan Guard (only during The Honorable General)
- 8 Kournan Priest (only during The Honorable General)
- 12 Tahon (only during Anger of the Stone Face)
- 13 (24) Rinkhal Monitor
- 24 Evil Mime (only during Voices in the Night)
- 8 Kournan Commander (only during The Honorable General)
Bosses[edit | edit source]
- 19 (29) Ensign Lumi (Corsair)
- 12 (27) Brood Mother Kalwameh (Insect)
- 10 (27) Rahti, Flower of Dread (Plant)
- 10 (27) Behba the Hardheaded (Skale)
Animal Companions[edit | edit source]
- 3 Flamingo
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vanquishers must defeat 235-251 foes in this area.
- There are a few pop-up groups of mandragor on the northern tip of the center peninsula (north of Rahti, Flower of Dread) that can be avoided.
- A couple pop-up groups of corsairs on the islands east of the northwestern village can also be avoided.
- This area can be very easily vanquished with a party of 8. Form your party in either Blacktide Den or Beknur Harbor and fight your way through Cliffs of Dohjok towards Zehlon Reach.
- In the far northeast corner of the area, there is a Suspicious Hermit who, if you approach, will order his pet Irontooth Drake, Nund, to attack you, and will also attack. This Irontooth Drake can not be charmed as an animal companion.
- This area is very heavy on conditions, specifically Disease, so condition removal is highly recommended.
Bounties[edit | edit source]
The Sunspear bounties available in Zehlon Reach and which shrines they are offered at are listed in the following table; refer to the map at right for the exact locations of the shrines. In Normal Mode, they are only available to characters whose level and Sunspear rank are equal to or less than those noted in the table. All bounties are available to all characters in Hard Mode.
|Bounty||Shrines||Max Level||Max Rank|
|Insect Hunt||East, West, Southwest||14||Captain (5)|
|Plant Hunt||South, Southeast|
|Skale Hunt||Northwest, North, Northeast, Center||15|