GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Description[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Hey, it's you! I'm glad to see you're still doing okay. Do you remember me? I used to be the shrine guard for Hero Battles. I was really worried when the Zaishen told me that they were closing down the arena, since I didn't know where I would find work. Thankfully, they let me stay on to help out in the various guild halls, though the told me I would have to work on improving my skills a bit.
- I've been training hard since then:
Skills used[edit | edit source]
- Chilling Victory
- Crippling Victory
- Fleeting Stability
- Heart of Fury
- Resurrection Signet
- Staggering Force
- Wounding Strike
- Victorious Sweep
Evaluation[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Zen Siert was added in the October 29th, 2009, game update. Her skillbar and name were submitted by the player Mala Aurora, one of the winners of the Henchman skill bar contest.
- She wields a Clockwork Scythe.
- She shares her character model with female Canthan Peasants.
- Her name comes from the German word "zensiert," meaning "censored."
- She performs the /excited and /laugh emotes.