GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Warning: The following text contains spoilers relating to the plot of Factions.
Description[edit | edit source]
Zhu Hanuku, or "Old Long Arms" in the ancient language, is a legendary kraken which rises from the Jade Sea once per year. On that day the Luxons hold the Convocation where the clans vie for the Spear of Archemorus and the right to defeat Zhu Hanuku for another year. During the Boreas Seabed mission players will face champions from each of the three Luxon clans and eventually Zhu Hanuku.
Location[edit | edit source]
Skills used[edit | edit source]
Items dropped[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Although Zhu Hanuku has a distinct purple Mesmer aura, he uses a Monk skill and no Mesmer skills.
- Despite it being a monster of the Factions Campaign, it uses Light of Dwayna, a Prophecies skill.
- Zhu Hanuku arrives after a specific group of Kraken Spawn near his spawn location on the Jade Sea are defeated.
- Does little except cast Jade Fury and resurrect any Kraken Spawn in the area. Since both skills have long cast times they are easily interrupted so teams that anticipate a hard time with Zhu Hanuku should look at bringing interrupts.
- An easy way to defeat Zhu Hanuku is to let him use Resurrect on any dead Kraken Spawn around him, and then immediately kill the rather weak spawn. This will charge up the Spear of Archemorus again. Drop it when it is full charged; it does an astonishing amount of damage to Zhu Hanuku (a max of 1900). This also has the added side benefit of pre-occupying him with resurrecting the spawn instead of attacking the party.
- His attacks will knock down their target.
- Broad Head Arrow which is capped earlier on in the mission makes Zhu Hanuku easy to defeat, since he is dazed, and his Jade Fury skill is easily interrupted.
- Cannot be knocked down.