GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Zin Ku Corridor
|Zin Ku Corridor|
Description[edit | edit source]
This dark, humid, and smelly corridor may not look like much, but it leads followers deep into the sewers to Tahnnakai Temple. Some of the city's most unsavory guilds have been known to assign thugs to this corridor, who lie in wait to ambush unsuspecting passersby on their way to the temple.
A passage connecting Tahnnakai Temple (explorable) and Sunjiang District (explorable). There are statues to each of the five Gods of Tyria here from which you can access the Realms of the Gods, making this outpost the equivalent of Tyria's Temple of the Ages or Elona's Chantry of Secrets.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
Complete the Tahnnakai Temple mission.
Exits[edit | edit source]
- North: Tahnnakai Temple (explorable)
- South: Sunjiang District (explorable)
- The Fissure of Woe (Champion of Balthazar, 1000 gold, when the world has favor of the gods)
- The Underworld (Voice of Grenth, 1000 gold, when the world has favor of the gods)
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Henchmen (Level 20):
- Merchants and Traders:
- Lo Ying (Merchant)
- Xunlai Agent (Storage)
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Emperor's Voice: A Meeting With the Emperor (Primary Quest)
- Emperor's Voice: The Count's Daughter (Primary Quest)