GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Retrieve R.O.X.'s power crystal.
- Retrieve N.O.X.'s power crystal.
- Retrieve P.O.X.'s power crystal.
- Locate Zinn's secret lair.
- "[Difficulty: Master] To preserve Zinn's reputation as well as the great Kingdoms of Tyria, you must find and deactivate the R.O.X., N.O.X. and P.O.X. golems."
- Accept: Save an Asuran's reputation? What a noble cause. I'm in.
- Reject: I will not comply.
- As promised, here is further compensation for your services. Perhaps I underestimated you...I mean, I'm happy my faith in your abilities rang true.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
To get there, start from Ventari's Refuge, and travel south to Reed Bog. From there, travel south-west to The Falls. Once you are in The Falls, head West as far as you can go, then head North. You will have to cover approximately half of The Falls map area. Be on the lookout for a number of spider pop-up's in the early areas. After these, most mobs (including some boss mobs) are avoidable. You will also have to circle around clock-wise and cross over the vine bridge going North. You will find yourself battling a few small mobs of Wind Riders before coming to Behemoth Jaw Collector Agrippa Stonehands. Approach and click on "The Falls" which can be seen on top of a large rock behind the collector, overlooking the western falls.
Once you are in the Secret Underground Lair, there are no more foes. Just go see Zinn for your rewards.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Other players joining the quest must also have all three campaigns (whether or not they have already met their own M.O.X.).
- This quest is non-repeatable. After the first time, the manual takes you to the Hero Tutorial in EoTN.
- The power crystals do not appear in inventory; they cannot be traded.
- M.O.X. needs to be in the party to enter the secret lair (party members without M.O.X. as their own hero will also be transported).