Zumo the Beggar
|Zumo the Beggar|
Zumo the Beggar is found wandering in Wajjun Bazaar with random quotes.
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- "The docks are so empty these days. People are afraid to come to Cantha."
- "Those Am Fah thugs are frightening!"
- "Fruit can be hard to come by these days now that the plague has slowed trade coming from Kryta."
- "The Ministry of fire never seems incapable of understanding the plight of the common people."
- "The guards try to keep order but there are fewer of them of them each day."
- "The Obsidian Flame keep the rogue guilds in check."
- "The emperor cares greatly for all of us who have suffered because of the plague."
- "Cantha will make it through any difficulty as long as the emperor is alive."
- "The Luxons and Kurzicks have been quarrelling for so long, I think they've probably forgotten why they started fighting to begin with."
- "The local guilds are taking over the streets. Most have bought off the Ministry and do as they please."
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Alms, alms for the poor!"
- "I need some coins to buy some ale to get rip roaring drunk, surely that's a worthy enough cause for someone to donate? I'll let you have a few drinks with me!"
- "There is an old folktale in Cantha that if you give coins to a beggar he'll turn you into a beautiful princess and ride off into the sunset with you. Care to try your luck?"
- "For the low low price of 250 gold, I, Zumo, will single-handedly remove the plague from the city of Cantha! I require only one payment, upfront, and three days to complete the task!"
- "I saw a guard earlier who ordered me to inform you that you need to give me 5 gold coins to pay the passing through the market fee."
- "Hey, hey you! I was riding my horse to the other side of town and I ran out of hey to feed him to get there. Spare a few gold so I can feed him and be on my way?"
- "One time offer, donate to the help save Zumo fund! A most remarkable cause! World renown for doing good deeds in Cantha for the last three and a half minutes!"
- "Spare a few coins for a blind, mute, and deaf beggar!"