GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Celestial Summoning Stone
|Celestial Summoning Stone|
Description[edit | edit source]
- Double-click to summon a random Celestial Creature ally of your level that lasts for 30 minutes or until slain in combat. Summoning stones can only be activated once every 60 minutes per character, and only one summoned ally from a summoning stone can be present in an instance at a time. This item can only be used in explorable areas.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Reward for completing dishes (1 stone per dish) for the Celestial Feast during Canthan New Year (starting in 2010)
Celestial Creature[edit | edit source]
The summoned Celestial Creature is the same level as your character. The specific creature summoned is randomly chosen from the following list:
- Celestial Pig
- Celestial Rat
- / Celestial Ox
- / Celestial Tiger
- Celestial Rabbit
- Celestial Dragon
- / Celestial Snake
- Celestial Horse
- Celestial Sheep
- Celestial Monkey
- Celestial Rooster
- Celestial Dog
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If the Celestial Creature dies, another player can summon a new one before the first player's has recharged.
- This item is not usable in Solo Quests, including Dwarven Boxing and Bonus Mission Pack missions.
- There are twelve summons, corresponding to the twelve animals in Chinese astrology.
- This is one of only three summoning stones that can summon more than one possible ally, the others being the Mysterious Summoning Stone and Zaishen Summoning Stone.
|Core||Automaton • Ghastly • Igneous • Mercantile • Mysterious • Zaishen|
|Factions||Amber • Demonic • Jadeite • Mystical|
|Eye of the North||Arctic • Chitinous • Fossilized • Gelatinous|
|Event||Celestial • Frosty • Mischievous|
|Guild Wars Beyond||Shining Blade War Horn|