GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
General Information[edit | edit source]
The Eastern Frontier, once a beautiful land of green hills and lush foliage, has been completely ravaged in the Searing by the Charr. It is now a rough and dry land, with little to no plants or water, only dead rocks and a few thorn scrubs. All settlements lie in ruins.
Exits[edit | edit source]
Towns and Outposts[edit | edit source]
Explorable areas[edit | edit source]
- Pockmark Flats (southeast)
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Note: text refers to the red acronyms used in the map
- 8 (23) Charr Axe Fiend
- 6 (23) Charr Axe Warrior
- 8 (23) Charr Blade Storm
- 6 (23) Charr Blade Warrior
- 8 (23) Charr Hunter
- 6 (23) Charr Stalker
- 5 (22) Charr Martyr
- 8 (23) Charr Shaman
- 6 (23) Charr Ash Walker
- 8 (23) Charr Ashen Claw
- 8 (23) Charr Chaot
- 6 (23) Charr Fire Caller
- 8 (23) Charr Flame Wielder
- 7 (23) Flame Keeper (only during the quest Fires in the East)
Bosses[edit | edit source]
Pets[edit | edit source]
- 3 Moa Bird
Quests[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vanquishers must defeat 170-218 monsters in this area.
- This area can be particularly hard to clear with the large numbers of Grawl and Grawl Ulodytes. Ulodytes are potent healers and fast kiters, so with a party size of just 4, taking out more than one of them at a time can prove to be a tough task. Interrupting their Heal Area skill is crucial.
- Also, watch out for hidden devourers that pop up as you pass; sometimes they'll spawn above you on a cliff that will require a long walk to get to!
- Caravan vanquishing, i.e. bringing a party of 6 on the long journey from Yak's Bend or Borlis Pass to this area (without entering any outpost along the way) is a possible option. It is also possible to reach this area with a party of 8 if you start from Temple of the Ages
- Another alternative is to have the quest Frontier Gate Fugitives partially complete as Footman Quinn can help the party with his knockdowns.