GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Kaineng City, Jade Sea|
(click to enlarge)
Echovald Forest (also known as the Petrified Forest) is the home of the Kurzicks on Cantha. After the Jade Wind swept through the region, this forest became petrified, as did all its inhabitants. Slowly, though, life has returned to this desolate place. Though all the trees are turned to stone, grass and small plants have sprouted again.
Towns and Outposts[edit | edit source]
- House zu Heltzer
- Aspenwood Gate (Kurzick)
- Brauer Academy
- Durheim Archives
- Jade Flats (Kurzick)
- Lutgardis Conservatory
- Saint Anjeka's Shrine
- Tanglewood Copse
- Vasburg Armory
Mission Locations[edit | edit source]
- Arborstone (Mission)
- The Eternal Grove (Mission)
- Unwaking Waters (Kurzick) (Mission)
- Fort Aspenwood (Kurzick) (Competitive Mission)
- The Jade Quarry (Kurzick) (Competitive Mission)
- Altrumm Ruins (Challenge Mission)
- Amatz Basin (Challenge Mission)
Explorable Areas[edit | edit source]
- Drazach Thicket
- Melandru's Hope
- Morostav Trail
- Mourning Veil Falls
- The Eternal Grove
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "Echovald Forest" is a tautology because "wald" (pronounced "vald") is the German word for "forest". In the German translation, this region is simply known as "Echowald."
- According to the quest dialogue for Song and Stone, at least some of the petrified trees in the Echovald Forest are still alive, as are at least some of the Kurzick buildings carved from their petrified wood.