GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Please take a moment to fill out this survey on your gaming habits!
Eye of the North (outpost)
|This article is about the outpost in the Far Shiverpeaks. For the expansion, see Guild Wars Eye of the North.|
|Eye of the North|
Description[edit | edit source]
The origin of the Eye of the North is so ancient it has been lost to even the wisest skaald, the cultural storytellers of the Norn. Currently, the massive structure has become a base of operations for a group of Ascalonian expatriates known as the Ebon Vanguard, who plan to execute raids against the Charr from within the safety of walls.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
Exits[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Henchmen (level 20):
- Merchants and Traders:
- Xunlai Agent (Storage)
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Artificer Mullenix: Charr Invaders
- Artificer Mullenix: Mano a Norn-o [Solo Quest]
- Artificer Mullenix: Service: Practice, Dummy [Solo Quest]
- Artificer Mullenix: Service: In Defense of the Eye [Difficulty: Master]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This is one of the largest buildings in Guild Wars.
- The Hall of Monuments is a part of this building.
- NPCs and characters do not walk on the ground here, they walk a few inches above it.
- When zoomed out from your character, the camera does not clip and zoom in. This allows you to see through the floor and under your character.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Eye of the North was a town instead of an outpost during the preview weekend, and is marked with a town insignia instead of as an outpost on the paper map that comes with Eye of the North.
- While within this outpost, looking straight up will reveal the great "eye" that this location is named after.
- This is one of the few outposts in Guild Wars with a setup similar to a town in that it has Armor Crafters and the like.