GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Update - Friday September 15[edit | edit source]
- Updated graphics for existing character faces.
- Made additional preparations for the Guild Wars Nightfall World Preview Event.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Effects Monitor to shrink below its customized size.
- Fixed a bug in Burning Isle that caused NPCs to misbehave during "Victory or Death!".
- Improved the Mission Map (the window accessed by using the "U" key) so that it works properly in Dragon's Throat, Scarred Earth, Sorrow's Furnace, The Courtyard, The Deep, The Dragon's Lair, The Hall of Heroes, The Undercity, The Underworld, and Urgoz's Warren, where previously it showed only black.
GuildWiki notes[edit | edit source]
- The updated graphics for existing character faces is to prepare for animated facial expressions due to appear in Nightfall.