GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Update - Thursday January 11, 2007[edit | edit source]
- Added a Xunlai Tournament Agent to the Great Temple of Balthazar, Lion's Arch, Kamadan, and Kaineng Center. If you earned any Wintergreen Weapons by predicting Winterfest Playoff results in the Xunlai Tournament House, or if you won them in the playoffs, you will be able to collect your choices from this NPC. Tournament Agents will begin appearing on January 11th at approximately 6:00pm PST.
- Restored Lion's Arch, Kamadan, Droknar's Forge, and Ascalon City to their normal appearances.
- Modified the behavior of Castellan Puuba so that he will also allow players who are level 17 or higher to receive the quest “The Time is Nigh.”
- Set a minimum level requirement of 20 for the Team Arenas.
- Added a new message to the Chat panel that displays when you receive a Party Search invitation.
- Fixed a bug that allowed some players to bypass teleportation portals.
- Fixed a bug with the Deadly Haste skill that reduced the casting time of spells by more than the intended percentage.
- Fixed a bug that caused some Heroes acquired by non-Elonian characters to receive weapons that do no damage.
GuildWiki notes[edit | edit source]
- When trading stackable items, the amount is now listed.
- The Hero Panel descriptions for the different types of Faction points have been modified. They currently report the amount of faction "earned" on your account, but actually display the amount spent.
- The Party Search panel collapsible purpose groups now shows (x/y) whereas x counts searches from the same and y all searches of all language districts.
- For a short time, many skill descriptions were altered in various ways.
- This update ended Wintersday 2006 and reverted the towns to their normal appearance.