GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Update 2 - Friday, July 20, 2007[edit | edit source]
- Enabled the creation of bonus items for players who pre-ordered Guild Wars: Eye of the North.
Update - Friday, July 20, 2007[edit | edit source]
Guild Wars: Eye of the North Pre-Order[edit | edit source]
- Players can now pre-order Guild Wars: Eye of the North from the Guild Wars Official (in-game) Store.
Promotional Items[edit | edit source]
- Pre-order and promotional weapons that contain open component slots can once again be enhanced with upgrade components. These upgrades cannot be salvaged from the weapon once they have been applied.
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- The character selection screen has been updated to Guild Wars: Eye of the North.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed several skill-related bugs that occurred during the last update. Included among these updates: Fast Casting once again works on Signets, Spawning Power once again increases weapon spell duration, and Mesmer interrupt skills once again work on Chants.
- Fixed a bug that caused Observer Mode games to disappear prematurely from the list.
- Fixed a bug that caused attributes to be listed in red text.
- Fixed a graphical map error in the Ring of Fire.
GuildWiki notes[edit | edit source]
- The Heroes Ascent map Dark Chambers has been renamed to Golden Gates.
- This update has caused heroes and henchmen to sometimes stay in one spot and not move despite being flagged or the controller moving.
- Polish and Russian districts have been added to European district list.
- Mallyx the Unyielding in The Ebony Citadel of Mallyx has had his skill Summoning Shadows reverted back to an earlier glitch where he is able to use it every 5-7 seconds even though the skill description still says the skill recharges in 20 seconds.
- After this update, Elemental Hunt has the added ": 1 = 1" on the end of its description.
- After this update, Menzies Battle has the added ": 2 = 2" on the end of its description.
- Although Dragon Fangs do not have empty upgrade slots, they will accept upgrade components. Same goes for the Soulbreaker and Sunspear.
- Serpent's Quickness no longer reduces the recharge time of other stances.
- Iron Horse Mine now has a lag error that causes some computers to experience long lag issues throughout the entire explorable area.
- There is a minor glitch with hero flagging, occasionally the cursor icon will not change to indicate you are going to place a flag.