GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Update 2 - Monday, August 27, 2007[edit | edit source]
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from removing GW:EN heroes from their parties after the end of the Sneak Peek weekend.
Update - Monday, August 27, 2007[edit | edit source]
Ended the Guild Wars: Eye of the North Sneak Peek preview event.
GuildWiki notes[edit | edit source]
- NOTE: Fixable bug: If a player had an Eye of the North hero in their party when the sneak peek ended, the slot will be "taken up" despite the hero being locked and unusable until the game's release. This problem can be solved by going to an area that forces one's party off (and then mapping back to a city or your Guild Hall), such as most PvP arenas. The Random Arena seems to work best as it sets the party size to 1. This bug has been fixed by a subsequent update.
- If a player was participating in the sneak peek weekend, and was in a GW:EN city when it ended, they were sent back to the starter location for their character's respective campaign; i.e., Tyrian characters were sent to Ascalon City (Post-Searing), Canthan characters to Monastery Overlook, and Elonan characters to Chahbek Village.
- If a player tries to maptravel to a city from the sneak peek weekend, they get the message "You may not enter that outpost".
- Fixed an unintended bug that let players who already added the final GW:EN key to their account play in the preview territories.
- Re-added the 'Qualifier Points' text and toolbox in the hero panel.