GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Update - Friday, November 16, 2007[edit | edit source]
Guild Wars In-Game Store Updates[edit | edit source]
- Updated wording in the In-Game Store to clarify that players must own either the corresponding campaign (the original Guild Wars campaign, Factions, Nightfall or Eye of the North) or the PvP Access Kit before they can purchase the skill pack.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to exploit their pet's corpse.
GuildWiki notes[edit | edit source]
- There appears to be more than one update on this day. However, only one of the updates contains release notes.
- It is possible the second update was a fix to the in-game store that prevented many players from accessing the skill packs. Until later in the day after a small update many players would receive errors when attempting to confirm their purchases.
- During one of the updates, a bug in the skill Asuran Scan was fixed. This skill no longer effects allies' damage.