GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Update - Thursday, August 21, 2008[edit | edit source]
Skill Updates[edit | edit source]
PvE and PvP[edit | edit source]
- Glimmering Mark: increased damage to 10..30.
- Glowing Ice: Energy gain reduced to 2..9.
- Icy Shackles: snare duration reduced to 1..10 seconds.
PvP[edit | edit source]
Monk[edit | edit source]
- Smiter's Boon: recharge time increased to 90 seconds, Energy cost increased to 25, duration reduced to 5 seconds.
AI Updates[edit | edit source]
- Updated the AI for Heroes and henchmen to fix an issue that caused them to sometimes attack enemy targets from too far away.
- Updated the AI for Heroes and henchmen to improve their ability to recognize when their leader is fleeing from combat.
- Updated the AI for Heroes and henchmen to fix an issue that caused them to occasionally become confused and run in circles.