GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Update - Thursday, May 7, 2009[edit | edit source]
Xunlai Tournament House 2.0[edit | edit source]
- The Xunlai Tournament House has received a variety of exciting improvements!
- Players will now log in to the Xunlai Tournament House with their Guild Wars username and password.
- The interface and functionality of the Xunlai Tournament House has been greatly improved. To read about the changes, see this article.
Updated Zaishen Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Updated the Zaishen Chest drops to replace the Unseen Tonic with the Phantasmal Tonic for the month of May. More information on Zaishen Rewards can be found here.
Automated Tournaments[edit | edit source]
- Updated Automated Tournament map rotations.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug that prevented some players from turning in collectible items to Nicholas Sandford.
- Fixed a bug that allowed some pets to evolve at level 14.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some pets from being added to the Fellowship monument.
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- Xunlai Tournament Agents now offer prizes for the April tournament. These agents can be found in the Great Temple of Balthazar, Lion's Arch, Kaineng Center, and Kamadan.
- Zaishen Combat Quests are now repeatable.
- When multiple quests have been completed, players are now able to select which quest they would like to turn in.
- Reduced the cost of Zaishen Summoning Stones from 5 Silver Zaishen Coins to 3.
GuildWiki Notes[edit | edit source]
- Removed Rainbow Phoenix pets from heroes which had charmed them.