GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Update - Thursday, August 12, 2010[edit | edit source]
Skill Changes[edit | edit source]
- Overload: reduced recharge to 5 seconds; changed functionality to: "Hex Spell. For 5 seconds, target foe suffers -1...3 Health degeneration. If target foe is using a skill, then Overload deals 15...75 damage to that foe and all adjacent foes.”
- Unnatural Signet (PvP): reduced initial damage to 10...60; increased damage to adjacent foes to 10...60; changed disable effect to: “All non-Mesmer skills except signets are disabled for 10 seconds."
- Wastrel's Demise: reduced recharge to 3 seconds; changed functionality to: "Hex Spell. For 5 seconds target foe is hexed with Wastrel's Demise. Each second while hexed, target foe and all foes adjacent to that foe take 1...10 damage and an additional 1...10 damage for each second this spell is in effect. This hex ends prematurely if the target foe uses a skill."
- Wastrel's Demise (PvP): merged with PvE version; this skill now functions the same in PvE and PvP.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug that prevented Illusion of Pain from healing if removed early.