GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Update - Thursday, June 2, 2011[edit | edit source]
Skill Changes[edit | edit source]
For more information on these changes, please see the Developer Updates page.
Features[edit | edit source]
- New account-based PvP quests are available from the Zaishen Recruiter in the Great Temple of Balthazar and all major cities.
- The Titan quests are now available as Hard Mode quests.
- Typing "/guild", "/ladder", or "/champion" in chat will now trigger an emote based on guild ladder ranking.
Arena Updates[edit | edit source]
- Codex Arena will now shift the available skills once per day.
- Zaishen Strongboxes have been added to guild vs. guild, Heroes' Ascent, Random Arena, and Codex Arena.
- Alliance spies have been spotted in Alliance PvP outposts; talking to them will transport you to the opposing outpost.
- The guild ladder has been reset.
PvP Reward Updates[edit | edit source]
- Players can now trigger previously earned Zaishen rank emotes by typing "/zaishen #" or "/zrank #" in chat.
- Players can now trigger previously earned Hero title emotes by typing "/rank #" or "/fame #" in chat.
- Alliance PvP formats now reward Imperial faction.
- Imperial Faction Converters have been placed in Alliance PvP outposts to convert Imperial faction to Luxon, Kurzick, or Balthazar faction.
- Zaishen Coins are now tradable items.
- Exchange rates with Zaishen Coin collectors have been changed for several items.
- Jessie Llam now offers new items.
- Tolkano now offers new weapon skins.
Title Updates[edit | edit source]
- The Codex Title[sic] now awards points for every consecutive win in Codex Arena, starting with the second.
- The Gladiator title now awards points for every consecutive win in Random Arena, starting with the second.
Automated Tournaments[edit | edit source]
- Updated the 2011 Automated Tournament Series Trophy in the Great Temple of Balthazar.
- Updated the Automated Tournament map rotation.
GuildWiki notes[edit | edit source]
- The Codex and Gladiator title track requirements were multiplied by five and every account's points were multiplied by eight to accommodate the title changes.
- Hard Mode Quests now have a "[Hard Mode Only]" notation in the quest log, similar to the "[Difficulty: Master]" quests.