GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Update - Thursday, December 15, 2011[edit | edit source]
Wintersday[edit | edit source]
- The Season of the Colossus is loosening its grip,
- But there are still the icy patches. Careful or you'll slip!
- Perhaps you are the type to frolic in the frosty glow.
- Perhaps you wear a fuzzy scarf until the Zephyrs blow.
- Whichever type of reveler you know yourself to be,
- One thing is true: this is a time for sweet festivity.
- So wrap your hand around a ball of snow or mug of cheer.
- Pelt your foes! Hug your friends! Wintersday is here!
Wintersday Events[edit | edit source]
- Preparations have been made for Wintersday 2011.
- Holiday quests are now available throughout the land.
- Players can enter PvP Snowball Fights by speaking with Wintersday Priests.
- 8v8 ATS-style Snowball Tournaments are accessible through guild halls.
- Replaced Operation: Crush Spirits with a PvP version of The Great Snowball Fight of the Gods, accessible by talking to the Priest of Balthazar in Kamadan or Lion's Arch.
- Added a Priest of Balthazar to the Great Temple of Balthazar for those accessing The Great Snowball Fight of the Gods.
- Removed the grentch activity from festival towns.
Costumes[edit | edit source]
- The Augur of Kormir and Vision of Lyssa costumes are now available for purchase from the Guild Wars In-Game Store and the NCsoft Store.
- The Limited Edition Pantheon Pack of costumes is also available for purchase from from the Guild Wars In-Game Store and the NCsoft Store.
General Updates[edit | edit source]
- Kurzick architects have been dispatched to build a ramp in Urgoz's Warren to facilitate exploration without teleportation.