GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Isle of the Nameless
|Isle of the Nameless|
|Great Temple of Balthazar|
The Isle of the Nameless is an explorable area on The Battle Isles. It serves as a tutorial and training area. Several NPCs ("Masters") of the Zaishen Order provide information about Guild Wars concepts and game mechanics.
The Isle also features a number of hostile level 20 members of the Zaishen Order, suitable for practicing against.
How to get there[edit | edit source]
To reach the Great Temple for the first time,
- PvE characters can map travel to the temple by clicking on the ship icon in the world map.
- PvP characters start out in the temple.
Exits[edit | edit source]
- Great Temple of Balthazar (to the south)
- Random Arena (talk to the Canthan Ferry Captain)
- Training Arena (talk to the Master of Paths)
Points Of Interest[edit | edit source]
Location of hostile Master NPCs
NPCs[edit | edit source]
All NPCs on the Battle Isles belong to the Zaishen Order.
There are both friendly and hostile NPCs. The friendly NPCs provide the player with information about the game mechanics. The hostile NPCs are sparring partners for training purpose. Killing them will not earn you any XP and they don't drop any loot.
All NPCs - both friendly and hostile - respawn in their original location if they are killed.
- Enchant players with Windborne Speed for traveling convenience.
- (5) Master of Combat
- (7) Master of Magic
- (8) Master of Area Effects
- (11) Master of Resurrection
- (12) Master of Conditions
- (16) Master of Items
- (17) Master of Bows
- (19) Master of Blocking
- (21) Canthan Ferry Captain
- Will ship you to the Random Arena
- (22) Master of Healing
- (23) Master of Survival
- (24) Master of Energy Denial
- (25) Master of Hammers
- (26) Master of Axes
- (27) Master of Hexes
- (28) Master of Lightning
- (29) Master of Enchantment
- (30) Master of Spirits
- (30) Master of Interrupts
- (30) Master of Damage