GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Lively Was Naomei
|Lively Was Naomei|
Full: Hold Naomei's ashes for up to 45 seconds. When you drop her ashes, all party members in the area are resurrected with 15...63...75% Health and zero Energy.
Concise: (45 seconds.) Drop effect: resurrects party members in the area (15...63...75% Health and zero Energy).
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There is a 3 second delay between dropping the ashes and resurrection.
- This and Restoration are the only skills in the game that will resurrect the caster.
- If this skill was cast prior to the creation of the spirit Frozen Soil, it can still be dropped and successfully resurrect party members, while being under the effect of Frozen Soil.
- If the character holding these ashes dies, the ashes are dropped and the resurrection effect will occur.
- This skill has a distinctive caster aura at the end of casting, and a distinctive urn graphic.